- Which house is responsible for health?
- Which planet gives skin problems?
- Who is Lord of 8th House?
- Which planet is responsible for good health?
- Which planet is responsible for brain?
- Which planet is responsible for sleep?
- How can we make Venus strong?
- Which planet is responsible for bad health?
- Which planet causes death?
- Which planet is responsible for enemies?
- Can we predict death in astrology?
- In which house Jupiter is weak?
- Which Graha is responsible for beauty?
- Which planet is responsible for luck?
- Which house represents death?
Which house is responsible for health?
The House Of: Health, order, service.
Planets in the sixth house reveal how you maintain your well-being in your everyday life — and how you support the well-being of the people around you..
Which planet gives skin problems?
MercuryOther than Mercury, Rahu is also responsible for the pimples you get every now and then. Mercury is responsible for all the skin problems that you come across. You are sure to have some skin related issue if mercury is debilitated in the horoscope.
Who is Lord of 8th House?
In both positions of Jupiter, person will have great relation with in-laws and will also receive wealth from in-laws or through inheritance. In either sign (Capricorn/Aquarius) as 8th house lord, Saturn in 8th house (for Gemini/Cancer Ascendants respectively) surely indicates someone who has a very long life.
Which planet is responsible for good health?
Jupiter Planet Jupiter is the karaka of thighs, fat, brain, liver, kidneys, lungs, ears, tongue, memory, spleen etc. Afflicted Jupiter in the horoscope give health complications related to its karaka elements.
Which planet is responsible for brain?
MercuryMoon is the planet of mind. Mercury is a planet of brain.
Which planet is responsible for sleep?
SaturnSaturn is prime planet for sleep.
How can we make Venus strong?
* A person should Worship Goddess Lakshmi to pacify the Malefic effects of planet Venus. He should visit a Goddess Lakshmi Temple on Every Friday and recite Lakshmi Chalisa there. A person may also keep fast on Fridays. A person should donate Ghee, Camphor, Curd and Sugar on every Friday.
Which planet is responsible for bad health?
SaturnSaturn itself is considered a planet of diseases, sorrows and old age. Rheumatic pains, nervous disorders, arthritis, bones problems, fractures, paralysis, osteoporosis, sever depression and old age related diseases etc. are the indicator of malefic Saturn.
Which planet causes death?
SaturnWhen Saturn is malefic and is associated with planets causing death or with the lord of the 3rd or the 11th house then Saturn becomes the prime effective maraka to cause death. Saturn situated in the 6th house prolongs life.
Which planet is responsible for enemies?
Mars and Saturn are the significator planets of 6th house and for that matter enemies also.
Can we predict death in astrology?
Death is one of the rare things in astrology, which is very difficult to predict. Based on the planet position, Dasha, and Sub-Dasha period, one can tell that death may occur. In astrology, there is no short-cut unique method to predict death.
In which house Jupiter is weak?
Jupiter placed weakly in the fifth house results in separation from maternal uncles. It can also give diseases, liabilities and enemies. The courage of the native also become low.
Which Graha is responsible for beauty?
VenusConsidered a “benefic” planet, Venus has long been considered auspicious, which explains why the ancient Romans named this planet after the goddess of love, beauty, and money.
Which planet is responsible for luck?
JupiterRuling Planet: Jupiter The last fire sign, you’re ruled by Jupiter, the planet of luck, good fortune and exploration (of both knowledge and spirituality).
Which house represents death?
eighth houseThe eighth house is also called the ‘house of death’ after having lived the allotted span of life and all that is related to death such as inheritance legacies,wills , insurance, gratuity, bonus etc.